The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Cate
:eek:

we cal it bar street, lots of bars there and stuff
ill just ignore her etc for the next couple of days! she had no right to invite her self out!
Reply 41
kriztinae
lol i wish!
she wud never! how abt u add her to msn and tell her? ahaha only kidding

I would if you really wanted me to and I'll be polite about it!
Reply 42
kriztinae
my parents are strict, and dont let me out much, this one night im stayin over at my friends house, we r gonna come hom at 5, im planning to have a great night! i dont want her to spoil it!

Yeah but don't you see what's happening? You're getting yourself so worked up about it you're convincing yourself that you're not going to have a good time if this girl turns up... what you should be doing is thinking
OK if she does turn up how am i going to make sure i have the best night i posssibly can? If she does turn up and you try to include her and get her involved then you might find it won't be so bad. But don't ignore her or freeze her out, as she's got feelings! She's probably just looking forward to hanging out with older people x
Reply 43
eleenia
Yeah but don't you see what's happening? You're getting yourself so worked up about it you're convincing yourself that you're not going to have a good time if this girl turns up... what you should be doing is thinking
OK if she does turn up how am i going to make sure i have the best night i posssibly can? If she does turn up and you try to include her and get her involved then you might find it won't be so bad. But don't ignore her or freeze her out, as she's got feelings! She's probably just looking forward to hanging out with older people x

no im going to ignore her
i dont care, she has no right to invite herself to my friends birthday!
and she knows very well that its wrong.
and im sorry he cant cling onto me!
she is annoying, if she comes im gona ignore her AND have fun!
Reply 44
koldtoast
I would if you really wanted me to and I'll be polite about it!

nothats ok
ill do it one day
i got frustrates at her the other day for constantly going on abt her boyfriend like she always does
one day ill crack
Reply 45
kriztinae
no im going to ignore her
i dont care, she has no right to invite herself to my friends birthday!
and she knows very well that its wrong.
and im sorry he cant cling onto me!
she is annoying, if she comes im gona ignore her AND have fun!

OK OK If you really can't bear the thought of this girl coming, you need to let her know BEFORE hand. Don't let her get all the way there only to be ignored - that would be so spiteful.
Just drop her a subtle hint, and tell her that it's really only a night for just you and your close mates to celebrate - that's perfectly fair isn't it?
Reply 46
eleenia
OK OK If you really can't bear the thought of this girl coming, you need to let her know BEFORE hand. Don't let her get all the way there only to be ignored - that would be so spiteful.
Just drop her a subtle hint, and tell her that it's really only a night for just you and your close mates to celebrate - that's perfectly fair isn't it?

im not gonna bring it up now, but if she asks me abt it later for details and stuff, im gonna tell her. or im gona say dont know yet.
shes just annoying, shes really immature, she can go out with her friends but chooses not to. shes 16, i know im only 17, only a year but all my friends and are 19 or older, and everyone going out will be 19 or older except me!
Reply 47
kriztinae
im not gonna bring it up now, but if she asks me abt it later for details and stuff, im gonna tell her. or im gona say dont know yet.
shes just annoying, shes really immature, she can go out with her friends but chooses not to. shes 16, i know im only 17, only a year but all my friends and are 19 or older, and everyone going out will be 19 or older except me!

OK cool well i hope whatever happens you have a great night x
Reply 48
eleenia
OK cool well i hope whatever happens you have a great night x

thanx i hope so too!
and thanx for the advice i didnt mean to shout and scream im a little pissed off! im calming down slowly!
thanx again
Reply 49
kriztinae
ok theres this girl i know, shes not exactly my friend, she went out with one of my guy friends for a while and now shes inviting herself out with me and my friends!! Argg
its my best friends 19th birthday and she was asking abt it etc, then she said i might come, what am i meant to say!?! shes 16 my friend is 19, and all my other friends are 19 and above! shes gonna ruin everything!!!

what can i do?

say your friend has asked you for a birthday thing...pretend you're going to hers or something so she can't come? be strong!
Reply 50
I would say she has a crush on you bu shes a girl so either she has a crush on one of your friends or she is lonely and thinks that she has made a friendship with you either way, let her down gentally, theres no point in hurting her feelings, say its a close friend do, or get your guy friend to say its too hard because he still has feelings for her but they cant go out!!!
Reply 51
i hate when people behave like that...just tell her the truth that it is a party of close friends
you should not feel badly for her lack of perception

I simply cant stand when people are just 'up in my face'

why doesnt she just hang with her friends!!

from personal experience it is a drag but you have an option: either you make yourself happy or her
Reply 52
Ha! What goes around comes around... Has it ever crossed your mind that some of your 19 year old friend's mates might get a bit pissed off with you, a 17 year old hanging around with them? :tongue:
This girl probably thinks they must be a pretty easy going crowd, they've let you join them and maybe theyll let her too.
Reply 53
kriztinae
ok theres this girl i know, shes not exactly my friend, she went out with one of my guy friends for a while and now shes inviting herself out with me and my friends!! Argg
its my best friends 19th birthday and she was asking abt it etc, then she said i might come, what am i meant to say!?! shes 16 my friend is 19, and all my other friends are 19 and above! shes gonna ruin everything!!!

what can i do?

Go to a 18+ nightlclub, only. Get all your mates to bring their ID along, and don't tell her. Simple as.
Reply 54
smaug
Ha! What goes around comes around... Has it ever crossed your mind that some of your 19 year old friend's mates might get a bit pissed off with you, a 17 year old hanging around with them? :tongue:
This girl probably thinks they must be a pretty easy going crowd, they've let you join them and maybe theyll let her too.

no coz me and my friends have been friends for ages, and she has her friends she doesnt need to latch on to me!
and shes my best friend, and im her best friend so to speak so if her cousins dont like it or her other friends dont like it, too bad.
Reply 55
Curiosity
Go to a 18+ nightlclub, only. Get all your mates to bring their ID along, and don't tell her. Simple as.

no such thing! this is cyprus!!!
Reply 56
kriztinae
no such thing! this is cyprus!!!

Well that kinda complicates things. Can't you just tell her straight? I know its awkward, but just say its a really personal thing. (Have you actually found out why she is doing this? Maybe she has no friends?)
Reply 57
Curiosity
Well that kinda complicates things. Can't you just tell her straight? I know its awkward, but just say its a really personal thing. (Have you actually found out why she is doing this? Maybe she has no friends?)

well my boyfriend said that i treat her better than her friends treat her! lovely friends of hers!
and she wants to hang out with older people!
she spoke to me abt it and askin n stuff, i told her to ask my friend coz its her night out and shes booking! she said maybe! but she wont everyone is scared of my friend! :biggrin:
Reply 58
Tell her you're really allergic to her body smell?
Reply 59
kriztinae
well my boyfriend said that i treat her better than her friends treat her! lovely friends of hers!
and she wants to hang out with older people!
she spoke to me abt it and askin n stuff, i told her to ask my friend coz its her night out and shes booking! she said maybe! but she wont everyone is scared of my friend! :biggrin:

Well I think you unknowingly gained a friend. Once whom you can't remove that easily. At 16, your so young and interpret things differently, so she probably thinks you feel the same about her, as she does for you.

Latest

Trending

Trending