How do you stop someone from... Watch

This discussion is closed.
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by koldtoast)
Tell her you're really allergic to her body smell?
or how about coz i dont lik her?!
kriztinae
Rep:
?
(Original post by Curiosity)
Well I think you unknowingly gained a friend. Once whom you can't remove that easily. At 16, your so young and interpret things differently, so she probably thinks you feel the same about her, as she does for you.
im 17? how come im not that stupid?!!
if it doesnt work then im gonna ignore her, enough is enough
Curiosity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
im 17? how come im not that stupid?!!
if it doesnt work then im gonna ignore her, enough is enough
i wasn't talking about you, I was talking about your friend.
kriztinae
Rep:
?
(Original post by Curiosity)
i wasn't talking about you, I was talking about your friend.
:confused: erm im confused?!
maximusmak
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
ok theres this girl i know, shes not exactly my friend, she went out with one of my guy friends for a while and now shes inviting herself out with me and my friends!! Argg
its my best friends 19th birthday and she was asking abt it etc, then she said i might come, what am i meant to say!?! shes 16 my friend is 19, and all my other friends are 19 and above! shes gonna ruin everything!!!

what can i do?
the truth is always the best soln, tell her that you dnt think people will appreciate her apperance and that her apperance will affect the party in thatthey will deaf her out becuase she is not part of the so called gang, she think 2ice then.
Gwarwick
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Dont ignore her, you might as well say she can come since you said shed be able to get information about the party, and will come most likely. If you try to avoid telling her not to come this time, it will continue forever, and as you said you will snap which may result in her death, or a lawsuit. So tell her now, this party seems important, if you dont want to just her email to the person who said he would speak to her on msn. I sugest ending it now, before it continues.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (53)
14.13%
The paper was reasonable (190)
50.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (91)
24.27%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
10.93%

Watched Threads