The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

when should i receive my id offer number

got an conditional offer on UCAS about start of march and accepted my firm (chelsea) and back up choice, I still haven't got an email or letter from ual with the offer to study there... when am I meant to hear back from them and get an id number or is it normal for them to take this long to get back to people?
The Universities update your record on UCAS. So you can be sure that they have not forgotten you. You can contact them and politely ask them that you are waiting for their formal letter. They may just be swamped with work or the person who is supposed to do something is on holiday.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Actually, I was in the same situation and I just called them. You should have gotten a separate email from UAL with an offer letter. If you haven't, just call your college and they will put you through to an office, and someone will tell you what your id is :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by zueoo
Actually, I was in the same situation and I just called them. You should have gotten a separate email from UAL with an offer letter. If you haven't, just call your college and they will put you through to an office, and someone will tell you what your id is :smile:

I'm so glad I found this thread!!
I don't have a separate email from ual either and I also need my ID number. I'll ring them and ask tomorrow.

thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by smb24
I'm so glad I found this thread!!
I don't have a separate email from ual either and I also need my ID number. I'll ring them and ask tomorrow.

thank you!

No problem :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending