To the mods Watch

This discussion is closed.
It'sPhil...
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
How come if BloodHound was IP banned he's already come back under at least 4 different names - bhound, blohond, Mr. White, registered. . He's probably using a different computer, so you might want to check this out. I don't actually know why he was banned but if you want him out I think you should consider deleting these accounts and searching to see if he's made any more
d
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by It'sPhil...)
How come if BloodHound was IP banned he's already come back under at least 4 different names - bhound, blohond, Mr. White, registered. . He's probably using a different computer, so you might want to check this out. I don't actually know why he was banned but if you want him out I think you should consider deleting these accounts and searching to see if he's made any more
He's using proxies to connect from seemingly different locations.

> don't actually know why he was banned

all of the mods can see deleted threads. About half the page is filled with deleted messages like "sdffsdsd;lfsdk" and "expression should resign".
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by d)
He's using proxies to connect from seemingly different locations.

> don't actually know why he was banned

all of the mods can see deleted threads. About half the page is filled with deleted messages like "sdffsdsd;lfsdk" and "expression should resign".
it took four of us to keep him from wrecking the entire forum one night!
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
it took four of us to keep him from wrecking the entire forum one night!
And the guy still doesn't give up !!
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's odd...before his return from wherever last week...he acted in a completely rational, normal, unexceptional way...ah *sigh*, how people change!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Bloodhound's so annoying, he must be about 12-years-old or something. I remember doing stuff like that when I first came on the net (8 years ago). I'm sure a lot of people want the board to be fun, just as a lot of people want less moderators, but do they try and mess the place up because of it?
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (63)
14.89%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (63)
14.89%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (80)
18.91%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (170)
40.19%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (20)
4.73%
No particular grades needed (27)
6.38%