Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELP: Is there any way to sell a digital download? (PS4) watch

ReputationRep:
    I have Need for Speed downloaded on my console.

Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie Vardy)
    I have Need for Speed downloaded on my console.

Thank you in advance.
    No.

You can't sell them, by virtue of the fact you don't own them, you merely possess license to play them.

Sucks doesn't it?

Thats why I just stick to physical copies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    No.

You can't sell them, by virtue of the fact you don't own them, you merely possess license to play them.
    Is there any way in which I can exchange the license to play Need for Speed to someone else for money?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie Vardy)
    Is there any way in which I can exchange the license to play Need for Speed to someone else for money?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    The only way you would have been able to get your money back is in some cases if you have bought a game but not actually played it, the option can be to refund the game back but upon playing the game you go in to a sort of agreement accepting that this is indeed the game you wanted. :/

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.