Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have had severe stomach aches and headaches ever since i have been drinking pepsi and milk. Please no comments about how i should stop because i cant.
    Thanks xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Well of course it is if it's giving you stomach aches and headaches.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have had severe stomach aches and headaches ever since i have been drinking pepsi and milk. Please no comments about how i should stop because i cant.
    Thanks xxxx
    Not too sure what you expect us to say? See your GP to check there's nothing else going on but you really need to stop drinking them if it's giving you a problem! There's loads of milk alternatives out there and pepsi I'm sure you can find something to replace it with too, or just try and cut down on it a bit- I'd imagine it's the caffeine you're struggling with and possibly the acid, and lactose intolerance with the milk maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks xxxx
    I wonder if you mix it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If it lasts for more than a day, yeah go see your GP...
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Thanks xxxx
    Headaches are usually associated with caffeine, stomach aches with lactose intolerance. Any sort of pain is the body's natural warning sign that something is wrong. The only thing I can suggest is that you eliminate these from your diet and see if the stomach problems and headaches resolve. Sorry that this isn't the answer you were looking for, but elimination is often the best way (non-invasive, no tests) to tell if you are having some sort of food reaction.

ReputationRep:
    You may be lactose intolerant and that might explain the milk and stomach problems. As for the pepsi, not sure as above could be the caffeine, but it could also be the high sugar content. If it's causing you problems there is no sense drinking it.

As for "don't tell me to stop because I can't" don't be ridiculous, you can stop drinking those things you are choosing to continue to drink them. What is it exactly you want us to tell you? That you should totally continue drinking them even if they cause problems? That would be silly.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks xxxx
    that's just like asking how you should lose weight when you say you can't stop eating.

ReputationRep:
    your stomach ache is probably 'strapped wind' which is literally the reason I hate fizzy drinks. It can be really painful, and seem hard to get rid of
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but you've gotta fart n burp to get all that air out haha sounds grim but iss truuuee

but hey I'm no medical expert or whatever, and it could be something else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    that's just like asking how you should lose weight when you say you can't stop eating.
    If he stops drinking pepsi, he will die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWV1007)
    If he stops drinking pepsi, he will die.
    then live with pain or die :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    then live with pain or die :/
    Hath thou no sympathy for Pepsi drinkers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWV1007)
    Hath thou no sympathy for Pepsi drinkers?
    no

coke masterrace

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.