Turn on thread page Beta

When the construction of lakeside and bluewater was completed? (THINK: Academic) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    no I am doing about one relief road. Was it a success or not in re diverting the traffic and developing the town centre. Yep i ve done a survey counted traffic pedestriandds a fings like that.
    The traffic on the A2 arround Bluewater is terrible at peak times - sales etc. A queue of several miles is not uncommon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    A few things that I would do (by no means an exhaustive list, just what I can remember):

- You should scan your survey sheet in and annotate it - this looks good and scores highly. This should go in your methodology. Keep all the original survey sheets/tallys etc. and bung them in your appendix.

- You should take (or have taken) photos of the road - from where you were doing the survey. If you have a series of photographs, you can compare different times of the day. If you haven't/can't be arsed to go back and take some - make sure you have an annotated photograph of the place where you did the surveys.

- The biggie is obviously matching together time and location (spatial) according to the change in volume of traffic (I suspect?). Make sure you use loads of different types of presentation methods - choloropleths are great if you can use them, overlayed graphs, flowlines are critical here.

- Go to your local library to the archives and dig out newspaper articles, planning articles etc. They can be amazingly useful and score highly.
    thank u very much for info and ur kindness.now i need to get some info on traffic accidents in the area i am studying

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.