Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i cant tell if he likes me. when hes alone he always stares at me but as soon as hes with his mates hes completely ignores me?i noticed one of his close friends tease him when i was around him twice. but i feel kinda bad. i think i like him but i dont really know what to say.what should i do?

ReputationRep:
    You could say hi and give him a nice smile the next time you pass by him. Then he'll know when to make the move (assuming he's interested in you)...

ReputationRep:
    Are you at school, and in any of his classes? Maybe strike up a conversation with him one day during class or after class. You could also follow/add him on social media and then message him? Depending on how he responds to you over message/in real life could be a good indicator of whether he likes you or not.

ReputationRep:
    If you like him, it can be beneficial for both of you xD

I think his friends are teasing him because he may have told one he fancied you and it spiraled out of control in the group xD

Make his day and make his friends jelous

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppp xxxx

ReputationRep:
    When I was in that situation I reacted kinda the same...Just didn't want to come off strong and act 'cool' in front of people. I wouldn't take it as anything serious :/ I was just too scared to talk to her

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordLewi23)
    When I was in that situation I reacted kinda the same...Just didn't want to come off strong and act 'cool' in front of people. I wouldn't take it as anything serious :/ I was just too scared to talk to her

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Many boys do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ripjonsnow)
    If you like him, it can be beneficial for both of you xD

I think his friends are teasing him because he may have told one he fancied you and it spiraled out of control in the group xD

Make his day and make his friends jelous
    This x 100

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its just natural...its how some of us feel most comfortable

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its just natural...its how some of us feel most comfortable

Posted from TSR Mobile
    so when ur friends arent there youll stare and stuff but when they are youll act like u dont care?

its so annoying. i actually like this guy but im too shy to even look at him. i avoid eye contact at all times a few weeks ago he was staring at me and his friend caught him and started teasing him quietly

(Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Many boys do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what the f? so boys actually do this because they want to seem cool? i think hes too scared to talk to me and im also too scared to talk to him -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    what the f? so boys actually do this because they want to seem cool? i think hes too scared to talk to me and im also too scared to talk to him -_-
    something like that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.