Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have my first french written GCSE in three weeks and I need some study tips on how to learn my passage, its got something like 212 words in it and it's about sport and hobbies. I've broken it down into sections on flash cards which is helping but I was wondering if there's any other ways to remember it? Especially the spelling and grammar bits?

Thank you

Download an Instrumental, and sing it to yourself three times. Then save the recording, and re-play it

ReputationRep:
    Practicing is the key.
    I don't think there're any "shortcuts", just the usual ways like writing it, saying it out loud, recording yourself speaking it and then listen to it, or reading it. Repeat until you can recall it well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oblivion99)
    Download an Instrumental, and sing it to yourself three times. Then save the recording, and re-play it
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annasuccia)
    Practicing is the key.
    I don't think there're any "shortcuts", just the usual ways like writing it, saying it out loud, recording yourself speaking it and then listen to it, or reading it. Repeat until you can recall it well.
    Thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    If you are not self conscious about the sound of your voice, record yourself saying the paragraphs perfectly and listen to it as much as possible.
    It might be worth trying to fall asleep listening to your paragraphs then they should engrave in your mind - my friend fell asleep listening to gangnam style (korean song) and he remembers every word of by heart.
    Im not sure if it works with speaking but its worth a try and theirs not much to loose except a decent nights sleep.
    3 weeks is an extremely long time, I have had 4 days to remember 5 paragraphs (speaking) and my test is tommorow - I know most of it so you'll be fine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.