Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I am so confused right now and I hope you can help me out.
    So basically incase you havent read my other posts, my male teacher kept sort of touching my leg. Well he hasnt done it for a while before the break and we have just got back after the easter half term. Well yesterday I had him for a lesson and he was acting the same to me as everyone else. But today, I was with him and my friends in his office, and as I walked out (because I walked out last) he had his hand near him but his fingers were sticking out a bit and he sort of rubbed my leg with his fingers as I walked past. Before I went out, he was turned the other way to the computer and when my friends walked out he was turned the other way but when I walked out he turned round and did that.
    I am so confused tbh? Does he like me or something?
    He has taught at the school for quite a few years now and he's never done this to any other student.

What do you think he is playing at? Trying to make me like him or what?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but from the sound of your post, it seems that you're not freaked out/disgusted by it. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Obviously he has some attraction to you. I mean, do you like him...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWV1007)
    Sorry but from the sound of your post, it seems that you're not freaked out/disgusted by it. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

No not really and oh do you think so? I dont really know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous#007)
    No not really and oh do you think so? I dont really know
    I mean, from my own experience, if I like a guy and we're quite close and if he seems interested, there's this urge to get closer by touching/whatever lol. It's probably why couples hold hands in the first place... Doesn't have to be sex or touching the private parts really.

Edit: On the other hand if he doesn't show any interest - I would lay off from touching, because it would seem really weird and it'd be harassment.

ReputationRep:

I thought the same.
    She should've reported it to the headteacher the first time he touched her.

It's inappropriate to be touching a student in that manner, he shouldn't even be doing this. Why are you concerned if he likes you or not OP? you need to speak to someone about this.

ReputationRep:
    I mean, from my own experience, if I like a guy and we're quite close and if he seems interested, there's this urge to get closer by touching/whatever lol. It's probably why couples hold hands in the first place... Doesn't have to be sex or touching the private parts really.
    Oh ok aha thanks for the help

ReputationRep:
    If this is exactly as you describe it, then this is not appropriate

ReputationRep:
    Ok

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear this OP :/

Id report him to administration ASAP.

Imagine how many girls he could be doing this too?

Report it to the right person, as some teachers are friends.

ReputationRep:
    So do you all think he likes me more than a student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous#007)
    So do you all think he likes me more than a student
    You say you don't like him romantically/sexually but the fact that you keep making these posts and the fact that all you want to know is whether or not we think he likes you proved otherwise.

If you think it is inappropriate then report it to the school, as he is probably doing it to others too.

ReputationRep:
    This teacher is showing signs of a predator.
    Remember its your teacher.
    Im sure rules are put in place to disallow an intimate behavior between staff and students.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.