The Student Room Group

OCR Biology Revision Notes H021

Hi guys,

Last year, I did a set of revision notes inspired by another TSR member for AS OCR Biology, which people seemed to like. As quite a few people have been requesting that I do some more for A2, I thought I'd try it out again, as part of my own revision. So please find a link attached to my notes.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=988C1F8BCF63322C!9748&authkey=!AJqJlf8jCTPrjS0&ithint=folder%2cdocx
Notes:
1) As I mentioned, I am currently doing A Level Biology myself, so I'm going to upload my notes to the folder as and when I finish them. Please bear with me! (DW, they'll all be finished well before the exams happen so you can still use them)
2) Feel free to ask me questions if you don't understand anything
3) I haven't followed each syllabus point as strictly, but that's only to group the content together to make the topics more logical to read, rather than segment it
4) I am a girl, so please refer to me as she :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
I am very disappointed to find that this morning, when I returned to use my Biology revision notes on Respiration, that they had been cut out of the original document, leaving none of my 2 hours worth of hard work behind. This is very upsetting, because I had worked really hard to make them, and I shared them in good faith that other people will use them fairly.

If you are the person that has cut my notes out of the original document, please send them back to me. I don't mind you using them, but bear in mind that these are also for my own personal use in the run up to exams, and your one action has wasted 2 hours of my time, because otherwise I shall have to rewrite them.
I just wanted to ask if your notes are still up because i cant seem to get to them
Reply 3
lmao why would you not have a copy of your notes before sharing them on the internet. you absolute retard.
Original post by Capsicle101
I am very disappointed to find that this morning, when I returned to use my Biology revision notes on Respiration, that they had been cut out of the original document, leaving none of my 2 hours worth of hard work behind. This is very upsetting, because I had worked really hard to make them, and I shared them in good faith that other people will use them fairly.

If you are the person that has cut my notes out of the original document, please send them back to me. I don't mind you using them, but bear in mind that these are also for my own personal use in the run up to exams, and your one action has wasted 2 hours of my time, because otherwise I shall have to rewrite them.

Hey the link you posted isnt working, do you have a new one?

Quick Reply

Latest