Sharing my revision with you

Watch
username1871893
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys

So I find it particularly helpful to make powerpoint presentations as a way to revise. I think it's something to do with the fact they have nice layouts and I can sort of flow from one slide to the other.
Anyway, as I make these powerpoints I thought it would be a good idea to post them on here because they might just help someone out!

If you want, I can state what subjects I do and then if you want me to make a specific powerpoint I can do that (it would be helpful revision for you and me!)

So, I'll attach them all as I make them so these first two that I post won't be the only ones on here eventually.
Attached files

niamhdoesmaths
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, this is a fantastic idea! I'm really liking the English one and I have a feeling I'll use it for my revision (when I eventually get on to revising English language, that is )
Milzime
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
<3
username1871893
Rep:
?
(Original post by NiamhM1801)
Hey, this is a fantastic idea! I'm really liking the English one and I have a feeling I'll use it for my revision (when I eventually get on to revising English language, that is )
Thank you very much! I made it because I was looking for something that showed all the layouts as they should look on the page but couldn't find any. I'm glad you found it helpful. Good luck with revision and your exams!
niamhdoesmaths
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by harrietbh12)
Thank you very much! I made it because I was looking for something that showed all the layouts as they should look on the page but couldn't find any. I'm glad you found it helpful. Good luck with revision and your exams!
Thank you, and you too!
username1871893
Rep:
?
Remember that if anyone wants anything specific just ask

I do:
English lit + lang (higher)
Triple science (higher)
Maths (this is my worst, maybe no powerpoints for this one)
History SHP (Medicine through time + american west)
Drama
Geography
Philosophy and Ethics

History, P+E and English are my best subjects btw!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (41)
18.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (63)
28.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (85)
38.12%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.24%

Watched Threads