The Student Room Group

I need help with a big issue.

Hi, I'm 13 years ago. I recently found out there was a Quantum Physics lecture not too far from my house, It was open to ALL. I really wanted to go, I never get these kinds of opportunities here. The only thing was, It was on a school say, I made the wrong decision and skipped school, I took a bus there and stayed there the whole day, making sure I came back at the right time.
I'm really feeling the guilt, I want to tell my parents, but I'm not sure on how they'd react to the situation, what do you guys think I should do? keep it a secret or just tell them and accept any form of punishment?
Original post by Schizoprehnia
Hi, I'm 13 years ago. I recently found out there was a Quantum Physics lecture not too far from my house, It was open to ALL. I really wanted to go, I never get these kinds of opportunities here. The only thing was, It was on a school say, I made the wrong decision and skipped school, I took a bus there and stayed there the whole day, making sure I came back at the right time.
I'm really feeling the guilt, I want to tell my parents, but I'm not sure on how they'd react to the situation, what do you guys think I should do? keep it a secret or just tell them and accept any form of punishment?

Does your school not notify your parents for any missed attendance?
You could either tell them now to get it over with or wait until they bring it up. I wouldn't worry too much tho if I were u, it's not the end of the world if you missed one day of school, maybe you could say that to your parents so they won't be too annoyed that you missed school

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending