Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I'm going to be studying SLT at BCU this September, and wanted to see if any girls, Muslim or not, would like to look in to booking rooms on the same level.

I've been mainly looking at IQ Accomodation which is opposite Five Ways station.

I'm not keen on living around guys and sharing a kitchen because it means I would have to wear my headscarf all the time!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by 09taycho)
    Hello everyone,

I'm going to be studying SLT at BCU this September, and wanted to see if any girls, Muslim or not, would like to look in to booking rooms on the same level.

I've been mainly looking at IQ Accomodation which is opposite Five Ways station.

I'm not keen on living around guys and sharing a kitchen because it means I would have to wear my headscarf all the time!
    Hi there Taycho!

Congratulations on getting into University! What are you going to be studying?

I was wondering if you had heard of our accommodations, we have a great site in Birmingham and if you wanted to share a room with only girls, that is something you can put as a preference when you book and we would do for you! The site itself is brilliant - with all inclusive rents so you don't have to worry about utility bills, and there are some great on-site amenities for no extra cost such as a gym, cinema room and study rooms! But of course if you aren't in the mood to be social you can always retreat back into your private studio! I don't want to go on and on so why don't you have a look! http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud...0-bristol-road

If you have any questions about the site, us, or accommodation in general don't be a stranger! Feel free to message me at any point or reply here c:

Good luck in university!

Amelia xx :bee2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.