Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls is it awkward to add you on snapchat ? Watch

If its done through add nearby ? Thing is I like a girl at work and sometimes I sit next to her if I can, but sometimes I cant so then I cant really talk to her. I was thinking of adding on snapchat through 'add nearby' would this be awkward ?

If I can sit next to her and talk to her then its ok but sometimes I dont get the chance as we work different shifts.

I don't have this snap thing but if you know her in real life then why not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think you're overthinking this

(Original post by Impressive)
    I don't have this snap thing but if you know her in real life then why not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because your not asking it in person. Your just searching on GPS.

(Original post by The_Internet)
    I think you're overthinking this
    Do you have snapchat ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do you have snapchat ?
    Yes, but I barely use it tbh

Thing is a girl didnt give me her snapchat but she gave me her number lol. Some can see SC as a bit more personal.

ReputationRep:
    Thing is a girl didnt give me her snapchat but she gave me her number lol. Some can see SC as a bit more personal.
    If you have her number a snapchat add isn't that strange, it would be weird if you just added her from the nearby feature without her number.

It could depend on why she gave you her number, if it was because of a work thing maybe don't add. But if she gave it for personal use then I'd say its okay.

(Original post by dean01234)
    If you have her number a snapchat add isn't that strange, it would be weird if you just added her from the nearby feature without her number.

It could depend on why she gave you her number, if it was because of a work thing maybe don't add. But if she gave it for personal use then I'd say its okay.
    I was talking about another girl not this one, what I was trying to say was some see SC a bit more personal as they make the 'cute' or 'kissy' faces on there where they may not want others to see.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I didn't realise add nearby was a thing?
    You might only be able to find people on it if they have enabled it, so if she hasn't got it on then you might not be able to add her.

ReputationRep:
    I was talking about another girl not this one, what I was trying to say was some see SC a bit more personal as they make the 'cute' or 'kissy' faces on there where they may not want others to see.
    If she hasn't given you her number, definitely don't add her.

But I don't think its that big of a deal. (if you have her a girls number)

ReputationRep:
    Do you snapchat your typical day at asda?

ReputationRep:
    i just ask people (regardless of gender) their user

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    Do you snapchat your typical day at asda?
    Stop harassing people.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.