Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently hesitating between the University of Warwick and Newcastle University for an LLB. Got unconditional offers for both. What would you choose and why ?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Have you visited both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Have you visited both?
    I'm an international student actually, but Newcastle seems A LOT prettier than Warwick...Newcastle, to my mind, beats Warwick on pretty much everything APART from Prestige and employability...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y21CheGuevara)
    I'm an international student actually, but Newcastle seems A LOT prettier than Warwick...Newcastle, to my mind, beats Warwick on pretty much everything APART from Prestige and employability...
    When you're getting the Metro from South Hylton to the Uni, it might seem less attractive. But Newcastle is a massive city with a lot going on, and lots of regional law firms housed in the city along with a smaller number of national/international firms. Newcastle can compete somewhat when it comes to the City firms, but Warwick is probably better known internationally.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.