Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello everybody, i wasnt sure where else to go as google feels like being particularly unhelpful today, mids move to appropiate section if placed in wrong section.

Okay so i started studying my course in september, i do Mechanical Engineering at the Tamworth college in staffordshire, hoping to make a pursue to become and cad designer or charteres engineering, i made sure the course i was doing had the right qualifications to do so getting into university. So skip forward 7 months and everything i have done in the course is great, learnt alot of interesting things about things such as AUTOCAD, the problem being the course itself! The course isnt the one i applied for, i was put onto a PEO pre apprenticeship course which is not what i want to do, im now 19 and because of this mistake the college has made i wpuld now have to pay for my course which i dont see why i should since the fault really is not on my end, what can i do?

Replies would be of great help! T.I.A!

P.s :- im not sure if my course is btec or nvq ( the one i orignally applied for) is one mofe preferred in a uni application?
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.