Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Even though I adore Kim Kardashian.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    And I really do, I cant help put feel her facebook/instagram posts are quite pathetic they are all about hair and makeup and superficial crap like that, never nothing different or interesting all about looks etc. When will she realise there is more to life?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sudden change of heart ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    And I really do, I cant help put feel her facebook/instagram posts are quite pathetic they are all about hair and makeup and superficial crap like that, never nothing different or interesting all about looks etc. When will she realise there is more to life?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh man
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    and what do you love about her exactly? her debut film?

ReputationRep:
    i have kim on snapchat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souljer)
    and i really do, i cant help put feel her facebook/instagram posts are quite pathetic they are all about hair and makeup and superficial crap like that, never nothing different or interesting all about looks etc. When will she realise there is more to life?

posted from tsr mobile
    shut the **** up ****
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Lol the Kardashians slightly trigger me because everyone in my family also start with the same firstname and surname letter (S).

ReputationRep:
    spend less time worrying about the Kardashians and you'll feel better

ReputationRep:
    lol cos that's what's gettin her the $$$$$

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She's a pretentious prick

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mate you just described 90% of women

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Now you can understand why people dislike her. Apart from clearly having a good head for business, there's nothing to her. What you're seeing is what you're getting, and that's literally all you're ****ing getting. You have to question the faculties of the person who gave the green light for a reality show about one of the most dull, shallow human beings to ever grace the planet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Now you can understand why people dislike her. Apart from clearly having a good head for business, there's nothing to her. What you're seeing is what you're getting, and that's literally all you're ****ing getting. You have to question the faculties of the person who gave the green light for a reality show about one of the most dull, shallow human beings to ever grace the planet.
    *spud*

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Someone has had a Epiphany. :shock:

ReputationRep:
    What sort of moron ´adores´ Kim Kardashian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    What sort of moron ´adores´ Kim Kardashian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    i have kim on snapchat
    Same! I can't help but feel she acts on different on sc compared to her reality tv show and social media (that goes for all the kardashian/Jenner clan)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    i have kim on snapchat
    and i have Queen Elizabeth on snapchat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    and i have Queen Elizabeth on snapchat
    do u think I'm lying -_-

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.