Guy selling his virginity??? Watch

This discussion is closed.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
yes the girl was in the UK, it was about a year ago and I think she got about £30,000 for it.
she was a lesbian though
Whats_The_411?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
she was a lesbian though
and didn't she have sex with a man?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
and didn't she have sex with a man?
yep and her gf was in the next room.

lou xxx
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eleenia)
only 2.3 seconds of pain and misery for her.
But being a girl's first, must have some value.
When you're younger, you always imagine that it'll be with someone who's also a virgin.
I don't have extreme religious values but there's still something a bit boring about being a girl's 2nd, 3rd,....45th sex partner.
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
yep and her gf was in the next room.

lou xxx
Poor girl
eleenia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
But being a girl's first, must have some value.
When you're younger, you always imagine that it'll be with someone who's also a virgin.
I don't have extreme religious values but there's still something a bit boring about being a girl's 2nd, 3rd,....45th sex partner.
Yeah it's hard for guys - they always have to worry about matching up to a girls last man. Isn't that why guys usually want girls who haven't slept with anyone? So she won't know how crap they are?
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah it's hard for guys - they always have to worry about matching up to a girls last man. Isn't that why guys usually want girls who haven't slept with anyone? So she won't know how crap they are?
Not quite. Maybe just to know that they will be remembered as the first....
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
er no. I was thinking that if it came down to it, there might be so much pressure on him that he won't be able to er, perform. Then he'd loose all the money and some starving children or whatever would be very disappointed indeed.
not be able to perform? why? Do it for the starving children
Rayban
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol. I would sell my virginity for 30k anyday...
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Rayban)
lol. I would sell my virginity for 30k anyday...
Same here
Investmentboy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Pleasure and giving to charity - what could be better?
Pleasure and keeping the cash
KiLLeRSpaM
Report 14 years ago
Last year for comic relief, there were a group of guys having a mass-w**k to raise cash.

Graham Norton said "Ahh... Everyone coming togething for charity"
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
I was watching this show called "The View" today. (It's an American show so I'm guessing most of you haven't seen it.) There was a guest on the show, a young English guy, who was auctioning his virginity off to the highest bidder. :eek: He plans to donate the money to charity. His name's David Vardy.

(last paragraph at the bottom)
http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/episodes/2004/1.html

What do you think of that??
Ah! I love the view, Star rocks!
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
honestly i dont see the problem with it
hes getting something out of it!
the person paying is getting something out of it
And charity is getting something out of it
alls good in my books
Aplin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://a.abcnews.com/media/GMA/image..._040621_nh.jpg

Auctioning Off His Virginity
British Teen Puts First Time Up for Auction on eBay

June 21, 2004 — So, how much is that virgin on the Internet?

These days you can put almost anything on sale on the Web, but a 19-year-old British student has pushed the boundaries one step further. David Vardy, a student at Bournemouth University on the south coast of England, has put his virginity up for sale on eBay.

For Vardy, who said he doesn't have a serious girlfriend, this is the most creative way he thought he could get an opportunity to have his "first time."

"By the age of 19, most people have been under enough pressure to have lost their virginity," Vardy told ABC News' Good Morning America. "I haven't lost mine yet. I have to lose my virginity, so being a creative person, what is the most crazy way? I'll stick it out on the Internet and see what interest I get."

‘More Money Than Sense’

Vardy's ad on eBay has reportedly gotten 7,000 hits from places as far as Australia and Texas. He said he has received eight offers for potential mates and bids close to $11,000.

Vardy said he has been carefully sorting through the inquiries and has received some promising offers.

"Some of them have more money than sense," Vardy said. "And some seem to be jokers, but I don't want to deal with losers [or] stalkers, so that cuts out about 90 percent of the population. Some of them were models. I was talking to a model in London, and she was interested in bidding. But due to the media attention this has provoked, she's [retracted] because she has too much on her plate."

Not Prostitution

Vardy will take himself off the auction block and pick the winning bid at the end of this week. He insists that his unique method of trying to lose his virginity is not a form of prostitution and that he will not back out of the auction at the last minute.
supreme
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
is anyone else thinking that if this guy gets alot of interest in his thing, the bidding goes up to a ridiculous value and that the winner is a rachel stevens like fit bird, he's a ****ing lucky *******.
Rachel Stevens is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Fade Into Black
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wouldnt go that far to say Rachael Stevenes is butters sadly.....
Elle est belle......
However she is exaggerated quite alot these days......
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
30.59%
The paper was reasonable (524)
39.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (226)
17.07%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.76%

Watched Threads