Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I have a severe mental health condition.
    I am currently receiving PIP.
    I don't know what I'm supposed to do about the DSA form?
    I don't have a definite diagnosis? It's changed a swapped around quite regularly.
    Because I'm 19 I am only eligible to see my NHS psychologist every 3-4 months.
    In that time he changes my medication quite regular if i phone up over any issues.
    He will then alter my 'diagnosis' as such.
    But he has not gave me a definite diagnosis as Im still being observed for a illness that takes time to diagnose.
    What evidence do i send off?
    How i am supposed to put a name down for a diagnosis if it changes again?

    any help would be appreciated
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.