Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!
    I'm planning to enter Sciences Po Le Havre campus in August 2016!
    I've created this thread to share experiences with those who are applying (and with those accepted).
    And could anyone accepted to Sciences Po Le Havre plz send a PM to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dct617)
    Hi guys!
    I've created this thread to share experiences with those who are applying (and with those accepted).
    Congratulations! You must be delighted can you remember how long it took to be given the exact date and time of your interview once you were invited to interview? Also, what kind of questions were you asked in the interview and what was the article about? How should you structure your presentation? Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Congratulations, I was admitted to the Euro-American campus in Reims. I've already finished the registration process, how about yourself ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!
    If you don't mind me asking , did they ask for particular A levels , or was it just the grades that you got that they were interested in ?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations too! I've also finished the registration process. While doing the registration, I was slightly confused since there wasn't anything saying that we need to pay deposits. Do you know anything about the payment process?
    Yes, I was confused as well. Moreover, I had just 10 days to do the whole process. You have to pay it order to finish the registration; you can pay online or in a 4-step process.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I was admitted to the euro-American campus too and I do struggle with payments processes because I am not able to find the exact deadline...

Ps: for any of you admitted to Reims which accommodation/ student house have you chosen ?

ReputationRep:
    Well, my curriculum was IB so I don't really know, but they asked me what subjects I took for IB, IB predicted score and my GPA.
    Ahh okay , thank you ^^

ReputationRep:
    Hey Congratulations!
    Didn't the school send you an email about the deadlines? I got an email saying that I have to complete my administrative registration due May 9th.
    I
    I recieved it a fee minutes after having wrote the post to pay in instalments you can only use the direct debit method ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is there anyone who applied and is still waiting/got accepted into the Central and Eastern European program in Dijon starting in August 2016? I'd love to start a Sciences Po Dijon Facebook group for anyone who was admitted/applied for 2016/17 so we can get to know each other! Plz PM me so we can exchange FB info and start getting to know each other

ReputationRep:
    Hi people,

I've got an upcoming interview in London for Le Havre and Reims, hopefully, I can pass haha. Has anyone got any bits of advice for the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCHEN)
    Hi people,

I've got an upcoming interview in London for Le Havre and Reims, hopefully, I can pass haha. Has anyone got any bits of advice for the interview?

Oh, is it possible to apply for two campuses? How did your interview go? Have they asked you questions on American or Asian politics or both?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is it possible to choose two campuses? How was your interview, have they asked you which campus you actually prefer?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've just been admitted to the nancy campus! Is anyone here already there or starting in September? I'm a bit worried about housing and the inscriptions pédagogiques.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.