Cardwell and Flanagan's Psychology textbook has the wrong spec info?

Watch
Raipai
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
For the exams, their (fourth edition) book says that Unit 2 is Approaches in psychology, Psychopathy and Research Methods, while Unit 1 is Social influence, Memory and Attachment.

Did they get it wrong? Because when I looked on the AQA website, Unit 2 had Social influence and Unit 1 had Research methods.
RodneyRaver
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
New specification change you have bought the book for the new spec, if you are resitting than you need the old spec books!
Raipai
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm resitting but I'm doing it in an exam centre outside of my school. I'm confused, surely everyone does the same Unit 2 exam regardless of whether they're resitting?
RodneyRaver
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
no what is wrong with you. If you are resitting you will resit the psya2 specification! So it appears that you have bought a new edition book for the new spec! You need the old spec books if you are resitting. You have just been unlucky as since you have been away from school the spec has changed.
RodneyRaver
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
quite simply double check that they are putting you in as a resit! So you will be doing the legacy specification and not the new 7181 specification
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (256)
56.89%
I don't have everything I need (194)
43.11%

Watched Threads