Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, all i need serious help i study LLB i finished my first year with good grades now I'm in my second year i feel my stamina is running out i'm losing interest i got 3 exams in 3 weeks plus i have to submit an assignment i'm so stressed i need some help because I'm severely depressed any graduates who have completed law or in the 3rd year have any advice
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Azizuddin127)
    Hi, all i need serious help i study LLB i finished my first year with good grades now I'm in my second year i feel my stamina is running out i'm losing interest i got 3 exams in 3 weeks plus i have to submit an assignment i'm so stressed i need some help because I'm severely depressed any graduates who have completed law or in the 3rd year have any advice
    I'm not really sure what to suggest but try and make sure you're eating, sleeping and if you can exercising a little bit regularly as these can help a lot. If you can get through the next few weeks you have a really long summer to recover! It's close to exams to maybe help much now but it would also be worth seeing your GP and/or uni support services if this is happening a lot and you're struggling with depression in general as there's a lot they can do. I hope it works out well for you whatever happens- your health is far more important than exams so try and remember that if you can.

If you want more specific advice I can move this to one of the law or uni forums if it would help?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.