Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We have a ton of them here in my area, the most famous one being the lady in white, you can read about it here (scroll down to 'Altoona - Wapsononock Mountain - Beulah Road'.) My friends and I spent alot summers cruising this road and hanging at the lookout, hoping for a glimpse of the ghostly figure, we never saw her, but we did hear things on a couple of occassions that we couldn't really explain as natural occurances for certain.
    So anyoneelse have any local urban legends to share w/ us?

ReputationRep:
    There's a grey lady at the coaching house near to where I live, supposedly. I've seen a ghost of a woman with cat's eyes rocking on a rocking chair with a cat with no eyes on her lap. Maybe I imagined that, but a mate saw it too so it could just have been a light trick.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.