The Student Room Group
Original post by TuppenceB
Dear Moderator,

Please ban my account because I am only 11 years old and do not have my parent's consent to set up and operate this account. My parents have found out about this account and want me to not go on it again until I am of the right age.

Please confirm to me when you have banned me.

Thanks,
TuppenceB

See here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3323715

AccountCan you delete my account/all of my posts?
Our policy is not to delete your account or all of the posts associated with your username. This would mean getting rid of a lot of potentially helpful information available to other users, and furthermore we have no way of mass deleting posts, so would have to go through each post manually. If you would like to become somewhat more anonymous, we can change your username. Please note, however, that your profile page would remain accessible by anyone who knew the page ID.

You can edit or delete your own posts in open threads.

If you believe your case is exceptional, please post a thread in Ask the Community Team providing as much information as possible.

Can you ban me from the site for X days/permanently?

It is our policy to not ban or delete accounts by request, unless under exceptional circumstances. If you feel your request fits this please post a thread in the Ask A Community Team forum outlining the reasons.

Also, you should be aware that banning your account, if this is indeed possible, would remove the means through which you would be contactable via the site, so I'd suggest that you shouldn't expect to receive notification.
That's really sad.
Original post by TuppenceB
Dear Moderator,

Please ban my account because I am only 11 years old and do not have my parent's consent to set up and operate this account. My parents have found out about this account and want me to not go on it again until I am of the right age.

Please confirm to me when you have banned me.

Thanks,
TuppenceB
Original post by Rokeykokey
That's really sad.

Not really, they're 18 years old now so can use the site without issue. :smile:

Latest