The Student Room Group

If your boyfriend had PPP what would you do?

So I have pearly penile papules and it ruin my confidence. They are basically small skin colour spots on the penis and there is nothing you can about them without get a laser removal. So my question is if you saw that on a boy what would say and how would you react???

It's not a STD and it's not contagious, it's apparently normal....

Scroll to see replies

Probably wouldn't even notice
pics or gtfo
Reply 3
I wouldn't be bothered
physical imperfections are not important in a loving Relationship.
Reply 5
Original post by banterboy
pics or gtfo

Google it
I'm not familiar with what a PPP is :/
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
They are basically small skin colour spots on the penis and there is nothing you can about them without get a laser removal.

Original post by AthiaKarim
I'm not familiar with what a PPP is :/

Which part did you not understand?
Original post by Zacken
Which part did you not understand?

Oh did anon write that? I just briefly read the OP. Well just the part where they said they had PPP LMAO
Reply 9
Original post by AthiaKarim
Oh did anon write that? I just briefly read the OP. Well just the part where they said they had PPP LMAO

Probably best to read more than the first few words before replying, to be honest.
It wouldn't bother me.
Original post by the bear
physical imperfections are important in reality.

Fixed it for you
Reply 12
Make up foundation might minimize the problem.
Original post by M14B

I just had the weirdest vision of me putting makeup on my face in the mirror and a boyfriend stood next to me putting makeup on his penis. Thanks.

OP, would not be bothered. Nobody decent would be bothered (as long as they knew it was purely a cosmetic (as in appearance, not as in you putting cosmetics on it) thing.
Reply 14
Literally just realised my boyfriend of nearly a decade had this. Didn't even realise it had a name and didn't care at all. Hope this helps set your mind at rest OP. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't date anyone with PPI
I've got a giant scar running the length of mine. No-ones ever batted an eyelid. I doubt they'd care about a few bits of different coloured skin.
Original post by banterboy
pics or gtfo

Original post by M14B

Hang on love just going to put makeup on my ****
Reply 19
As a slightly older guy, move on and forget about it. Any decent girl won't care at all. And even for one night stands most wont notice. If they ask just say you've always had them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending