Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I’m starting the MArch Part 2 this September. I wasn’t sure where I wanted to go (in or out of London) so I applied to a few places... I’ve gotten into Westminster, St. Martins, Oxford Brookes, Glasgow, have my UCL interview next week and still waiting on Edinburgh. As I’m from London I wanted a change but feel like if I got in UCL it would be a good enough reason to stay. Anyone got any input on these courses/ unis? I have no idea where to go!

Also if someone’s been to a Bartlett MArch interview and could let me know what it was like/ what they might be looking for that would be amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from the Bartlett for the MArch starting this September. My interview was last year, but it was fairly straightforward, talk through the portfolio, bit of discussion about various themes regarding my work and how it relates to my potential work at the Bartlett.

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay thank you, was getting nervous thinking it was going to be a brutal questioning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farchitect)
    I have an offer from the Bartlett for the MArch starting this September. My interview was last year, but it was fairly straightforward, talk through the portfolio, bit of discussion about various themes regarding my work and how it relates to my potential work at the Bartlett.
    Do you mind sharing a bit more with your interview?

I'm having mine with UCL next week.....Don't think it'd be hard but rather a chill talk tho

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.