Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I recently purchased an iPhone 6 having previously owned an iPhone 5S. I backed up all my songs and photos before selling my photo.

The problem is, when I access my iCloud, the only photos available are from the ones I took with the new 6 and not all my old backed up photos.

However, when I access my iPhoto's all my stored/backed up photos are there. On the side bar my iPhone 6 is present but it won't let me transfer the photos onto the phone-- like there seems to be no way to do it.

I have previously went onto iTunes to see if the photos option would allow me to sync however it comes up with this;

'iPhone 6 can access photos on iCloud. Photos can be downloaded to your device via Wi-Fi...'

I can't see my backed up photos on iCloud and I have my Wi-Fi switched on.

Please help!

The reason I'm also posting on the TSR website instead of Apple is because I can't post on Apple's forum yet-- I'm not patient enough to wait.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Moved into mobile phone :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Have you got this fixed?
    :-)

PlGLET

ReputationRep:
    On the phone, in Settings -> iCloud -> Photos, make sure the right things are enabled (in particular iCloud Photo Library)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.