Turn on thread page Beta

Why did the guy I went home with not text me back? watch

We met in a club and danced with each other, he kept calling me beautiful and gorgeous and good looking. He was pretty drunk. We went back to his place and had to wait for his friends because he left his key, he promised me he would make it up to me by f*cking me really well. He kept touching me and kissing me. Now, was him not texting me back MY fault or not?

Me: 1. On his bed he was trying to make out, I told him I don't like kissing2. I didn't jack him off or suck him off (he didn't ask me to though)
    3. When he fingered me my legs started shaking so he stopped

Him: 1. He couldn't get his **** hard because he was drunk and said that he was embarrassed
    2. He kept trying and still couldn't get hard
    3. Even though he was drunk he could still remember his phone password and could work out maths stuff and was talking normally.

The next morning he was acting distant and nothing like the night before. I got a taxi back home and texted him, he never replied and ignored my calls. Based on the info I've provided, why do you think this is?

ReputationRep:
    He's clearly embarrassed. Leave it yeah.

ReputationRep:
    You were a failed attempt at a one night stand. Leave it.

ReputationRep:
    Tell him if he doesn't give you £2,000 and a good lay you will tell his friends about this incident.

ReputationRep:
    He just wanted a one night stand.

ReputationRep:
    He's embarrassed and not many people would look to stay in contact with their one night stand (if it failed that badly) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    he wanted to stand for one night
    not even that, he wanted to stand on one leg

ReputationRep:
    He was drunk and he only wanted one thing and him ignoring your calls and ignoring you in person shows he dosen't really care about you.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    We met in a club and danced with each other, he kept calling me beautiful and gorgeous and good looking. He was pretty drunk. We went back to his place and had to wait for his friends because he left his key, he promised me he would make it up to me by f*cking me really well. He kept touching me and kissing me. Now, was him not texting me back MY fault or not?

Me: 1. On his bed he was trying to make out, I told him I don't like kissing2. I didn't jack him off or suck him off (he didn't ask me to though)

Him: 1. He couldn't get his **** hard because he was drunk and said that he was embarrassed
    3. Even though he was drunk he could still remember his phone password and could work out maths stuff and was talking normally.

The next morning he was acting distant and nothing like the night before. I got a taxi back home and texted him, he never replied and ignored my calls. Based on the info I've provided, why do you think this is?
    As some users above have stated he may have been embarrassed by the whole ordeal by the sounds of it both of you didn't really have the best time.

He most likely lost attraction somewhere along the way whilst you two were getting ready to have sex it happens,

ReputationRep:
    When people are drunk they can do pretty crazy stuff, perhaps he thought you knew it was for fun as well

ReputationRep:
    He is the romantic kind of guy.

ReputationRep:
    Why?

ReputationRep:

It's likely that he just didn't get what he wanted from that night and possible that he's just embarrassed - I'd leave let time play it's card but pop up now and again, he sounds like a lost cause though!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2016
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.