Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I was just wondering if anyone knew of a place in North London that would take on a 2nd year student for the summer. What would be the best way of asking for a summer job? Everything I've found so far has been a permanent position
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.