Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want Your lie in April Season 2! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else watched this, its so touching and It made me realise how music shouldn't be taken for granted

ReputationRep:
    I really want to watch that anime after my GCSEs! Is it good? Soz, I know this is for a Season 2, but I just say the name... so yeahhh, we cool?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Writer_Refresh)
    I really want to watch that anime after my GCSEs! Is it good? Soz, I know this is for a Season 2, but I just say the name... so yeahhh, we cool?
    its awesome i cried so much tbh i havent finished season 1 yet but its just amazing i want a season 2 and its so touching i wish i had friends like the main character
    I WISH I LIVED A LIFE OF AN ANIME

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean season 2? Is it confirmed?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Mentally)
    There's no mention of a second series on Anime News Network, and they're usually reliable when it comes to news of sequels. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    There's no mention of a second series on Anime News Network, and they're usually reliable when it comes to news of sequels. :dontknow:
    Yh, I didn't find any mention either. Plus as much as I really want a season 2, I don't really see how they expand the plot for this anime. Your lie in april was the only anime that made me actually cry so far.

ReputationRep:
    noooo but i want one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
    noooo but i want one
    I also want attack on titan season 2 to come up tomorrow, but life is unfair man .

ReputationRep:
    I also want attack on titan season 2 to come up tomorrow, but life is unfair man .
    LOL ik how u feel

ReputationRep:
    ahi read this forum getting excited for 'season 2' lol, but i do agree that a season 2 should come out. Its one of the most beautiful romance manga i read!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.