ProbablyJade
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys!
Im studying to kill a mockingbird for my GCSE lit and was wondering if anybody knew which characters we needed to revise (as there are a hell of alot)
Thank you!
Also any revision resources and essay structures would be appreciated
Squigysqump
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Im not doing it for GCSE but key characters are Scout, Jem, Atticus, Boo Radley, Tom Robinson, Calpurnia, maybe Mayella and the Ewells
ProbablyJade
Rep:
?
(Original post by Squigysqump)
Im not doing it for GCSE but key characters are Scout, Jem, Atticus, Boo Radley, Tom Robinson, Calpurnia, maybe Mayella and the Ewells
There just seems like so many other important characters?
TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ProbablyJade)
There just seems like so many other important characters?
Oh, in one of my mocks, there was a question on Aunt Alexandra (except this was for WJEC English, so I'm not sure if it applies to you...)
cphils
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Focus on the Finch family, the Radley family, the Ewell family, Dill, Tom, Calpurnia and Miss Maudie. It's better to revise too much than not enough
ProbablyJade
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
Oh, in one of my mocks, there was a question on Aunt Alexandra (except this was for WJEC English, so I'm not sure if it applies to you...)
Yea, i'm doing AQA so i'm not sure, but if she came up then i suspect that she is considered an important character

(Original post by cphils)
Focus on the Finch family, the Radley family, the Ewell family, Dill, Tom, Calpurnia and Miss Maudie. It's better to revise too much than not enough
That's what i was thinking of doing, there is relatively a lot on themes as well, there is so much for this book.... argh
Tiger-lily15
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! I'm so worried about this exam as I'm not prepared in the slightest! My teacher thinks Mrs Dubose might come up, and maybe courage or hypocrisy! I really don't know though x

(Original post by ProbablyJade)
Yea, i'm doing AQA so i'm not sure, but if she came up then i suspect that she is considered an important character

That's what i was thinking of doing, there is relatively a lot on themes as well, there is so much for this book.... argh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.96%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (928)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (412)
18.96%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.37%

Watched Threads