Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Just wanted to start a thread for those who've been offered a place at graphic design this fall, and check to see who might be going.

I'm also curious if anyone knows of an official Kingston university freshers group on facebook? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vonbroten)
    Hey!

Just wanted to start a thread for those who've been offered a place at graphic design this fall, and check to see who might be going.

I'm also curious if anyone knows of an official Kingston university freshers group on facebook? Thanks!

I'm starting fine art in September @ Kingston - I'm the same as you though, can't find the official freshers page 😬

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm starting Graphic Design at Kingston this year too (although I think we've already found each other on another thread in the past). There aren't any official groups on Facebook, but there is this one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/340826746060632/

+If you manage to find anyone else who's going to study Graphic Design just start a chat group on facebook & invite me if possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulius123)
    Hey! I'm starting Graphic Design at Kingston this year too (although I think we've already found each other on another thread in the past). There aren't any official groups on Facebook, but there is this one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/340826746060632/

+If you manage to find anyone else who's going to study Graphic Design just start a chat group on facebook & invite me if possible
    Hi!
    I know, but that group seems to originally be last year's fresher's group. Really did wish there was an official one, though...
    So, I found you on fb.
    What if we just start a group for those of us who's going to start the graphdes course this fall?
    I'm not really into groupchats. They're pretty horrible, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Stecher??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.