Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm sick and tired of my english teacher Watch

ReputationRep:
    I try so bloody hard to say valid things in her lessons BUT NO she undermines me in front of the whole class saying I'll never get the A ffs. Like what did I do to you? It's like I killed a member of her family or something like ffs. She has a very capricious nature. In other words, one day she's nice to you and then the next day she makes you feel like poo. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to prove this female dog wrong but she just wipes away my confidence.

Tell some next teacher
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Roxeber)
    I try so bloody hard to say valid things in her lessons BUT NO she undermines me in front of the whole class saying I'll never get the A ffs. Like what did I do to you? It's like I killed a member of her family or something like ffs. She has a very capricious nature. In other words, one day she's nice to you and then the next day she makes you feel like poo. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to prove this female dog wrong but she just wipes away my confidence.
    What are you doing GCSE's or a levels?

ReputationRep:
    Awh, that isn't nice of her at all :/ She can't really say that you can't get an A because you could be working hard at home to achieve it. Just don't really listen to her when she says stuff like this. Is she only rude in class to you or is there someone else too?

I really hope this resolves soon I'm here to talk if you need me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zXcodeXz)
    What are you doing GCSE's or a levels?
    GCSEs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhavyaB)
    Awh, that isn't nice of her at all :/ She can't really say that you can't get an A because you could be working hard at home to achieve it. Just don't really listen to her when she says stuff like this. Is she only rude in class to you or is there someone else too?

I really hope this resolves soon I'm here to talk if you need me.
    The funny thing, outside of lesson, she doesn't even know I exist lol.
    I just want to prove her wrong, that's all and thanks b x

ReputationRep:
    The thing is, is she doing it purposely or have you said or done something in her past which may make her against you, either way report it to your head of department or better still have a private chat with her

ReputationRep:
    Possible reasons:

- Tough love teacher who wants to motivate you with fear.
    - An ignorant bully who really shouldn't be in a position to teach.

ReputationRep:
    The funny thing, outside of lesson, she doesn't even know I exist lol.
    I just want to prove her wrong, that's all and thanks b x
    Oh, that's odd lol. So I guess she doesn't pay attention to her class. Good luck tho and np x
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    UT
    I am sick and tired of your English teacher too!!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    GCSEs
    Oh request to move class

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikhan94)
    The thing is, is she doing it purposely or have you said or done something in her past which may make her against you, either way report it to your head of department or better still have a private chat with her
    Haha, the funny thing is she is the head of department lmao. That's what's even worse! And whenever I go up to her to speak she's always like i don't have time right now i dont have time right now and it's like ok suit yourself

ReputationRep:
    I had this at GCSE level with a science teacher. Payback was sweet, but I had to be patient. She was the one who had to hand out the A level results, and it choked her to congratulate me on my arts/humanities stellar results. Made it all worthwhile.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.