Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently studying at the Open University but I have just been accepted into my local University where I will start in September.

    My module with the Open University finishes in May but I won't start at the other university until September so how will I go about getting it transferred?

    Will student finances be able to advise me on this?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi MissAmyJ

    If you are looking to apply for funding for the course at the university, you can apply now.

    Proving you are not applying for a qualification that you have gained through your part-time studies, you will be eligible for funding.

Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.