Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Kings College London MSc Banking and Finance Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! Was just wondering who has applied to this new course offered by KCL and what your thoughts are or where else you applied.

I've been given an offer and not too sure on accepting yet so it'd be nice to hear from others who have applied or already accepted the offer.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there I got an offer as well. It's a new course so hard to say what exactly to expect. The main advantage seems to be its focus on current situation and post financial crisis. Have you already decided whether to accept it or not?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, as you got an offer could you please share your profiles? I would appreciate it as I am looking into this programme. Did any of you accept it?

ReputationRep:
    Nice try to boast of yourselves for getting offers since I don't believe you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blelow88)
    Hi there! Was just wondering who has applied to this new course offered by KCL and what your thoughts are or where else you applied.

I've been given an offer and not too sure on accepting yet so it'd be nice to hear from others who have applied or already accepted the offer.
    Hi there.

I have just completed my 3rd year of studies at the University of Glasgow, studying Accountancy with Finance, and I will proceed into my 4th, and final, year of studies in September 2017.

I am planning to apply to King's for the MSc Finance and I wanted to ask what was your grade in your penultimate year, so that I can see whether I have chances of getting an offer. I achieved a high-upper second class grade in my 3rd year, 68.5%, although I am positive that I will manage to graduate with a First.

Thank you in advance.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.