The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Television Production timetable

Hello!Can a first year at Bournemouth TVP course please tell me what the timetable is like? I'll be sorting out a transfer with my job, and was thinking of doing evenings, and maybe pick a few hours up in the day if my timetable allows it. I know a lot of the work is outside of contact hours, but I'd like to know the timetables hours if anyone has it. Thank you!
Original post by theatreaf
Hello!Can a first year at Bournemouth TVP course please tell me what the timetable is like? I'll be sorting out a transfer with my job, and was thinking of doing evenings, and maybe pick a few hours up in the day if my timetable allows it. I know a lot of the work is outside of contact hours, but I'd like to know the timetables hours if anyone has it. Thank you!

Hey theatreaf,

I'm Chris and I am a second year ambassador at BU!

While I can't tell you for sure about the BU TVP course's timetable I can say that the majority of courses completed between 9 and 12 hours of teaching time a week during the first year. Of course you are expected to keep up-to-date and do almost double this amount of time outside of the timetabled hours - although not everyone does :wink:

In terms of the actual structure of the timetable this is sorted externally and so your course leaders have little influence on when the lectures take place but as a full-time student you are expected to be free between 9am and 7pm each weekday - although you won't have to be in uni this whole time!

I would recommend contacting the askBU service to see if you can get more details particularly get some information verified send an email to:
[email protected]

I hope this has helped - let me know if you have any more questions!
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply

Latest