Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!Can a first year at Bournemouth TVP course please tell me what the timetable is like? I'll be sorting out a transfer with my job, and was thinking of doing evenings, and maybe pick a few hours up in the day if my timetable allows it. I know a lot of the work is outside of contact hours, but I'd like to know the timetables hours if anyone has it. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theatreaf)
    Hello!Can a first year at Bournemouth TVP course please tell me what the timetable is like? I'll be sorting out a transfer with my job, and was thinking of doing evenings, and maybe pick a few hours up in the day if my timetable allows it. I know a lot of the work is outside of contact hours, but I'd like to know the timetables hours if anyone has it. Thank you!
    Hey theatreaf,

I'm Chris and I am a second year ambassador at BU!

While I can't tell you for sure about the BU TVP course's timetable I can say that the majority of courses completed between 9 and 12 hours of teaching time a week during the first year. Of course you are expected to keep up-to-date and do almost double this amount of time outside of the timetabled hours - although not everyone does

In terms of the actual structure of the timetable this is sorted externally and so your course leaders have little influence on when the lectures take place but as a full-time student you are expected to be free between 9am and 7pm each weekday - although you won't have to be in uni this whole time!

I would recommend contacting the askBU service to see if you can get more details particularly get some information verified send an email to:
    [email protected]

I hope this has helped - let me know if you have any more questions!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.