Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    People apply to NTU Uni Accommodation what if the username?

I have my NTU ID and I need to create a password and username however, it doesn't seem to work in order for me to select a accommodation
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Kitty260)
    People apply to NTU Uni Accommodation what if the username?

I have my NTU ID and I need to create a password and username however, it doesn't seem to work in order for me to select a accommodation
    Hi Kitty260,

Your username will be your NTU ID, and if you have not logged into our system before you will have to click the 'get or reset your password' below where you fill in your username/password, to receive your password.

Let me know if you need any more help with this!

Thanks,

Ellen

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply, I managed to login in using my username and password

However, I want to book my accommodation but I can not as i get this message:

You are not currently authorised to use Online Services.

Please contact [email protected] or call 0115 848 2855 for assistance and quote the following error code: 100

thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Kitty260)
    Thanks for the reply, I managed to login in using my username and password

However, I want to book my accommodation but I can not as i get this message:

You are not currently authorised to use Online Services.

Please contact [email protected] or call 0115 848 2855 for assistance and quote the following error code: 100

thanks
    Hi Kitty260,

Hmm... that is unusual. I personally receive this error code when logged in as a student but that's because the system gets confused on me having two accounts (my staff account and my student account). I would recommend giving the number above a ring and explain your situation and the error code you have received and they should be able to help you.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Ellen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottingham Trent University)
    Hi Kitty260,

Hmm... that is unusual. I personally receive this error code when logged in as a student but that's because the system gets confused on me having two accounts (my staff account and my student account). I would recommend giving the number above a ring and explain your situation and the error code you have received and they should be able to help you.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Ellen
    I've also just had this problem, says I am not currently authorised to use online services. Did your problem get fixed?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Lauren_shield)
    I've also just had this problem, says I am not currently authorised to use online services. Did your problem get fixed?
    Hi Lauren_shield,

I would recommend ringing that number if you receive that error code, and they should be able to fix the error for you.

Thanks,

Ellen

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Yes I got it fixed

I tried it again and it worked!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Did you??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.