Miminfl
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, In ocr a2 biology , what exactly do we have to know about golden rice? It's a long page and I don't know what to learn from it , please help
ReeceM1
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
The Spec says:
outline the process involved in the genetic engineering of ‘Golden RiceTM’

So just learn the method of how it is produced. The CGP revision guide has a relatively simple method of how this is done. I haven't actually got the OCR textbook to see what it says on the page but a lot of content in that book always seems to be irrelevant.
Miminfl
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by ReeceM1)
The Spec says:
outline the process involved in the genetic engineering of ‘Golden RiceTM’

So just learn the method of how it is produced. The CGP revision guide has a relatively simple method of how this is done. I haven't actually got the OCR textbook to see what it says on the page but a lot of content in that book always seems to be irrelevant.
Alright I've got that book as well, I'll learn it thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.92%
Okay (109)
29.22%
A bit lacking (138)
37%
Not good at all (89)
23.86%

Watched Threads