Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Water)
    I engineered a system to handle the process of prescriptions and normal customer transactions for a local, independent pharmacy using VB6 and MS Access.
    Did you do the OCR syllabus?!?

just rememebr who is god:

222/300 = B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Did you do the OCR syllabus?!?
    AQA. Why? :eek:

(Original post by Water)
    AQA. Why? :eek:
    Just wondering, your project just seemed quite perfect to meet the specification for OCR.

Dazzya - Wait till results day and I'll post my computing results (you may need to improve a lil' bit if you want to compete )!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Just wondering, your project just seemed quite perfect to meet the specification for OCR.
    Oh? Well, all OCR students take note! :P

I was actually going to designed and implement a system for a small, amateur football league competition. It would handle players, teams, matches, tournaments, referees etc. It would generate statistics for whatever use and carry out various processes such as calculating fines etc.

Hope that inspires new students!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaZZZ)
    just rememebr who is god:

222/300 = B
    Module One was clearly your best, it's my best one to (I think!)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.