Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am an international student and next year i will be studying in Wimbledon College of Arts theatre design, I dont know how you guys plan for housing for next year. Rent with friends? Student accommodation? Or UAL accommodation (i heard there is a student village not in Wimbledon but it is the closest to our college of all). I really wanna to live in a flat, but most of my friends will go to CSM so currently I am by myself.
    I heard if you study in Wimbledon, to rent a flat in Waterloo (near Waterloo station) is also not a bad choice, it takes just about 30 mins to get to school! What do you guys think? And if you are looking for a flatmate too and you dont mind sharing a flat with an international girl, just message me,( I promise I will speak English as much as I could BTW~~), ye just message me, we can have further conversations!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evanonlarmeoo)
    I am an international student and next year i will be studying in Wimbledon College of Arts theatre design, I dont know how you guys plan for housing for next year. Rent with friends? Student accommodation? Or UAL accommodation (i heard there is a student village not in Wimbledon but it is the closest to our college of all). I really wanna to live in a flat, but most of my friends will go to CSM so currently I am by myself.
    I heard if you study in Wimbledon, to rent a flat in Waterloo (near Waterloo station) is also not a bad choice, it takes just about 30 mins to get to school! What do you guys think? And if you are looking for a flatmate too and you dont mind sharing a flat with an international girl, just message me,( I promise I will speak English as much as I could BTW~~), ye just message me, we can have further conversations!!
    Heya,
    Im studying fine art painting at wimbledon this coming year and i'm staying in the tooting Halls of residence (apparently its a 20 min bike ride to Wimbledon from there)

ReputationRep:
    Oh thank you for your reply! I know a bike greatly shortens the distance, but I cant take it into my consideration

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.