Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is my boyfriend shy to dance in front of me?

And do guys usually see look at other girls while going by like check them out and stuff? My boyfriend and I were on a date and he kept subtly look at her and follow her movement sometimes, I didn't mind because I also looked as well. But it was like he couldn't stop and when he caught my glare he would smile and refocus on me.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just talk to him about it?

ReputationRep:
    Lol unlucky.

He's only boning you cus he can't get that hotty. He's too shy to say it as well, timid, weak, can't get what he really wants.

(Original post by -CarpeDiem-)
    Why don't you just talk to him about it?
    I tried to on the first one but it's because I think he doesn't want to embarrass himself and usually asks me to turn around while he attempts.

second one, I don't see it as an issue, just curious to know others opinion on it.

ReputationRep:
    Dancing is awks
    Yes boys check out girls
    girls check out girls
    boy check out boys
    It doesn't matter about relationship status or sexuality: If someone is looking damn fine, then you gotta go dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
    Hope this clears it up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steampunk_Turtle)
    Dancing is awks
    Yes boys check out girls
    girls check out girls
    boy check out boys
    It doesn't matter about relationship status or sexuality: If someone is looking damn fine, then you gotta go dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
    Hope this clears it up
    My kind of girl, yeah i'd rather a girl just tell me if she finds a guy hot and likewise. Why stress about it when we could just admit and have a laugh about the people we want to bone?

Still it's very disrespectful to do it to someone who doesn't like it.

(Original post by Steampunk_Turtle)
    Dancing is awks
    Yes boys check out girls
    girls check out girls
    boy check out boys
    Hope this clears it up
    Hehe, yeah I see, and it isn't a biggie but thanks for being clear

(Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    My kind of girl, yeah i'd rather a girl just tell me if she finds a guy hot and likewise. Why stress about it when we could just admit and have a laugh about the people we want to bone?

Still it's very disrespectful to do it to someone who doesn't like it.
    Someone who doesn't like what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Someone who doesn't like what?
    Well some girls,

- Insecure, dislike competition.
    - Think it's very rude.

(Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Well some girls,

- Insecure, dislike competition.
    - Think it's very rude.
    Fair enough, I can see why some would dislike it.

ReputationRep:
    I am **** at dancing, thats why I am embarrassed to dance in front of anybody, let alone a SO.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.