Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I basically got an interview for the MSc Clinical Forensic Psychology pathway at King's and I m so stressed out!I don t know how to prepare and I want to get it in this course so badly!!Anyone who has been through the interview and could give me any piece of advise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dafnim1)
    Hi all,

I basically got an interview for the MSc Clinical Forensic Psychology pathway at King's and I m so stressed out!I don t know how to prepare and I want to get it in this course so badly!!Anyone who has been through the interview and could give me any piece of advise?
    Hiya, just wondering if you were successful? I've just applied for this course so would love any info on the application process and the course itself!
    Harriet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hd1993)
    Hiya, just wondering if you were successful? I've just applied for this course so would love any info on the application process and the course itself!
    Harriet
    Hi Harriet when is your interview?yes I was.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I've not heard back yet, only applied two weeks ago, so I don't know if I have an interview or not! So I was asking just on a curious basis. Do you remember what your interview was like?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Hi, I have an interview for this course in two weeks. Any advice? Also, how long after the interview did they tell you that you were successful?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya -

I've just been offered an interview - please could you give me some hints and tips! It's at the end of this month! So soon!
    I'm in the exact same boat as you - i really want this course soooo badly!

Thanks so much
    Nicole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mbku17)
    Hi, I have an interview for this course in two weeks. Any advice? Also, how long after the interview did they tell you that you were successful?
    i've just been offered an interview too - so nervous! When's yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hudaa)
    i've just been offered an interview too - so nervous! When's yours?
    Mine is the 27th! When's yours?

ReputationRep:
    the 27th too!!
    I'm so nervous - how are you prepping?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hudaa)
    the 27th too!!
    I'm so nervous - how are you prepping?
    I don't know how to, that's why I came here! I'm nervous too

ReputationRep:
    What times your interview? Mines 3pm! ARGHHH!!! I'm so excited but soooo nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hudaa)
    What times your interview? Mines 3pm! ARGHHH!!! I'm so excited but soooo nervous!!
    Oo mine is at 10! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mbku17)
    Oo mine is at 10! Good luck

Good luck lovely!
    Let me know how you get on

Hopefully see you in September!
    X

ReputationRep:
    Hello dafmin1, congratulations on being successful!

I have an interview next week, and I am incredibly nervous/stressed as I only found this out today. I respect you cannot discuss what will be asked, but I didn't know if you could provide any advice or help at all?

I spent a lot of time on my application, and just want to do all I can between now and next week!

A response from anyone would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Harriet when is your interview?yes I was.
    Hi, I'm really sorry to butt in, but would you mind giving me any advice/thoughts about your experience on the course? I received an offer and need to choose between Kings and one other uni and I think it would really help to hear personal experience if you don't mind! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an interview this year and was just wondering how everyone prepped for the interview and if you have any advice for it?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by chl.lvr)
    Hi, I have an interview this year and was just wondering how everyone prepped for the interview and if you have any advice for it?
    2 things
    1] This is an old thread so please dont bump it
    2] I suggest you create your own thread in university admission help or the KCL forum as you'll be able to get more 'expert' answers. This is the news and current events section after all and all you'll find here is people complaining about immigration and muslamic ray guns

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I actually made a board a couple of days ago about Forensic Psychology MSc for Sept 2018 (I've also applied to King's).
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anniepattz)
    Hi all, I actually made a board a couple of days ago about Forensic Psychology MSc for Sept 2018 (I've also applied to King's).
    Where's that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chl.lvr)
    Where's that?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...rimary_content

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 11, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.