Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Possible tinder bug - good looking guy no matches watch

Announcements

Hi

I have been on tinder for 9 months now. I swipe right to every girl, and then only message girls I find attractive.

I have around 230 matches. However for the last 2-3 months I have only got about 5 matches despite swiping right to thousands of girls

I am very good looking I often get told I should be a model

What is going on?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi

I have been on tinder for 9 months now. I swipe right to every girl, and then only message girls I find attractive.

I have around 230 matches. However for the last 2-3 months I have only got about 5 matches despite swiping right to thousands of girls

What is going on?!
    can you post your pic here ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The women of Tinder are currently not in season.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

What is going on?!
    Turn if off, turn it on again

I have logged out logged in many times

Yup Tinder has bugs, sorry mate.

Yeah it's annoying I know I can meet so many absolute sorts on tinder and it's so easy how do I remove this bug

ReputationRep:
    Hi

What is going on?!
    I think I know what's going on here. Admins have hexed your account because you're liking every ****ing girl.

glad they have done this to you tbh,

this spam like behavior is not uncommon and was increasing, which is the main reason they decided to introduce a daily "like" cap

it's males like you who ruin it for the guys who are not 8+ tier, pushing women's standards up because you are willing to shag and hit on anything female so long as it has a pulse.

is it no wonder that 20% of the male Tinder population are ****ing 80% of the women on there

ReputationRep:
    No idea why my response came up as anon. You can't remove the bug, it's a technical issue tinder has to resolve.

I had no idea you said you swiped right for every girl, like the previous person said there is a daily cap. I also think he has made some good points.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.