Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
okay guys so i am in a situation. My boyfriend and i we have been together for like 5 months i think. Anyway we are both in a year 13 doing our A levels.

Okay, recently he is just becoming a bit too desperate for sex. One time i was at his house alone and he tried to do some stuff i freaked out and i ran of. We kiss each other hi and goodbye and stuff but nothing more than that. He is my first boyfriend and i have never had sex before and i just don't know if he is the right one (it's going to take time to figure it out). the thing is i feel i am not ready to lose my virginity and my virginity is pretty important to me, and if i am going to have sex
i want to do it with the right person not someone who is gonna be here for a year or so and then leave. i just don't want to be heartbroken in the end. i told him i need some time but he doesn't understand and all the pressure is getting to me. i don't want to do something i will regret

i just feel so much pressure,. he is always asking me and recently he is becoming a bit distant. i just feel like he is emotionally blackmailing me. Something is telling me not to do it. URGHHH i just don't know what to do. What do you guys think i should do?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
If he keeps on pressuring you I'd say either talk to him or break up. I know it's not something you probably want to do but if he keeps pressuring it could become dangerous. It's sad to hear this post. I feel exactly the same way about having sex for the first time but sadly some guys and girls both seem to think it's not a big deal and expect everyone to be as ready as them to do it.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
And no. You don't have to do it. Do it when you're ready.
Nadile
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. If he's putting too much pressure on you then you should reconsider the relationship.
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nadile)
You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. If he's putting too much pressure on you then you should reconsider the relationship.
^^^^^^
This is all you need to know, OP. Don't do anything you're not 100% OK with. Ever.
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
okay guys so i am in a situation. My boyfriend and i we have been together for like 5 months i think. Anyway we are both in a year 13 doing our A levels.

Okay, recently he is just becoming a bit too desperate for sex. One time i was at his house alone and he tried to do some stuff i freaked out and i ran of. We kiss each other hi and goodbye and stuff but nothing more than that. He is my first boyfriend and i have never had sex before and i just don't know if he is the right one (it's going to take time to figure it out). the thing is i feel i am not ready to lose my virginity and my virginity is pretty important to me, and if i am going to have sex
i want to do it with the right person not someone who is gonna be here for a year or so and then leave. i just don't want to be heartbroken in the end. i told him i need some time but he doesn't understand and all the pressure is getting to me. i don't want to do something i will regret

i just feel so much pressure,. he is always asking me and recently he is becoming a bit distant. i just feel like he is emotionally blackmailing me. Something is telling me not to do it. URGHHH i just don't know what to do. What do you guys think i should do?
Hard position to be in.
Why don't you talk to him about it?
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I just feel so much pressure,. he is always asking me and recently he is becoming a bit distant. i just feel like he is emotionally blackmailing me. Something is telling me not to do it. URGHHH i just don't know what to do. What do you guys think i should do?
Five months a fairly long to be without sex so can see his frustration BUT the choice is yours.

Sit him down explain you are not ready, if he loves you he'll wait as long as you do some sexual stuff? (my opinion) If he does love you he'll be fine if not he'll leave or you'll have to if he carries on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lulucoco98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you are having second thoughts, you are not ready. Never do something you are not comfortable with just to please others.

If you stated you are not ready and he continues to further pressure, then I'm not sure you are going to be happy in the long run.
~Tara~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He should respect your feelings. This isn't the way to help you feel more comfortable about losing your virginity. When I began dating my partner I told him there wouldn't be any sex because I wasn't comfortable. I wasn't a virgin but he knew why I was uncomfortable. So we did other things to feel more connected and he respected my boundaries. There's still periods of time now where I can't do anything more than kiss but we talk about it and we keep the boundaries. He would never sulk me into having sex.

You deserve to be respected and being manipulated into sex isn't respectful.
Attempt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
F*ck him.

Wait, hold on......

Wrong choice of words, LOL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.37%
I don't have everything I need (308)
43.63%

Watched Threads