Turn on thread page Beta

unbelievable argument in my street over not getting car fixed when wanted watch

Admittedly it was a crap car but to punch someone over it?

WTF? Why does the OP name display incorrectly when clickin the thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    What are you saying g?

(Original post by ODES_PDES)
    What are you saying g?
    Am saying there was an OTT argument of a banger parked in my street that ended up with someone getting whacked. Jus sayin

ReputationRep:
    Am saying there was an OTT argument of a banger parked in my street that ended up with someone getting whacked. Jus sayin
    You did not post the story with some detail.
    Did you take photos or video?

ReputationRep:
    WTF? Why does the OP name display incorrectly when clickin the thread?
    Get checked out for Schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder bro.

The best way to deal with a situation like this, is to not get involved, and if you believe it to be a serious matter, contact 999.

(Original post by ripjonsnow)
    get checked out for schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder bro.

the best way to deal with a situation like this, is to not get involved, and if you believe it to be a serious matter, contact 999.
    like f****dge im calling 999, its got nothin to do with me!

You prick! You're aware of a potentially serious incident where someone got hurt and all you can do is "nuffin teh dooh wid mee". AH!

Get checked out for Schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder bro.

The best way to deal with a situation like this, is to not get involved, and if you believe it to be a serious matter, contact 999.
    IM NOT SCHITZO!!

YOU CAN SHUT UP AN ALL! 2 timin *******

ReputationRep:
    You prick! You're aware of a potentially serious incident where someone got hurt and all you can do is "nuffin teh dooh wid mee". AH!
    If it is a serious incident, you would be putting yourself at harm by intervening.

If it is a serious incident, you would be putting yourself at harm by intervening.

Oh I give up. Im just trolling. I entered this thread to find there wasnt an original post. So I tried to make it my own (Hijacking?moddable offense?)and take it from there.
    Go back to the forum this thread was posted in. Check the "posted by" thingy (matilda weeks) Its name will not be mine.

Victim of my own *****ery here. This thread should be moved to chat coz trollin doesnt count as "advice".

ReputationRep:
    Oh I give up. Im just trolling. I entered this thread to find there wasnt an original post. So I tried to make it my own (Hijacking?moddable offense?)and take it from there.
    Go back to the forum this thread was posted in. Check the "posted by" thingy (matilda weeks) Its name will not be mine.

Victim of my own *****ery here. This thread should be moved to chat coz trollin doesnt count as "advice".
    I see, you have cleared my confusion and it is all starting to make sense to me now.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2016
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.