Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to go into chemical Engineering at Aston but I want to defer until September 2017. Can I defer a place under a conditional offer as well as student finance etc. if I get the grades?

TIA
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by danzan)
    I'm planning to go into chemical Engineering at Aston but I want to defer until September 2017. Can I defer a place under a conditional offer as well as student finance etc. if I get the grades?

TIA
    Hi Tia,

Congrats on your offer, unfortunately i can't answer you directly but the best course of action is to contact our admissions team. [email protected]

They should let you know the best course of action if you wish to defer and at which stage you can defer. You may need your grades to do so.

Student finance however is a separate entity, you should be able to change your year of entry in relation to course information using their web portal.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that you join us in 2017.

Josh

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.