Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Rather nice set of wheels on ebay . Check out the description.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2482427698

ReputationRep:
    what? it will cost more doing it up than it is to pay for, lol- that reminds me of the office :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ummm I think it was a joke :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol surprised no one's bided on it! its like that guy selling a air guitar! and some idiots bidded for it!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing could beat the air guitar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Ummm I think it was a joke :rolleyes:
    i know, lol, that's how it reminded me of the office, did you ever watch that episode? i think it was the first one when Gareth was talking about reparing a car.....

ReputationRep:
    Nothing could beat the air guitar
    the most genius part was at the end of the descirption under the picture of the guitar case, it says "case not included" !

ReputationRep:
    I've never watched the office.

ReputationRep:
    you know ebay can sell some quite useful stuff but can as equally (and often does) sell alot of crap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i know, lol, that's how it reminded me of the office, did you ever watch that episode? i think it was the first one when Gareth was talking about reparing a car.....
    :eek: which part?? i watched it so many times (i'm sad ) but i cant rmember that bit?

ps: when is the office all 3 parts coming out?

ReputationRep:
    you know ebay can sell some quite useful stuff but can as equally (and often does) sell alot of crap!
    Ebay sells some great stuff. But the internet is full of jokers so this is merely the inevitable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    :eek: which part?? i watched it so many times (i'm sad ) but i cant rmember that bit?

ps: when is the office all 3 parts coming out?
    when Gareth was talking about being in the TA to the "new guy" and was talking about how he bought a car, did it up but actually cost him more than what he actually paid for it, hehe

i don't know when the all three parts come out, but when it does, i'm definately getting it! The Office is a classic!

ReputationRep:
    i've never got tricked into anything, and i must have bought and saved hundreds on ebay. i got like cds, dvds and stuff there. i also got me mp3 player on there

but watchout where it comes from though, should be ok as long as its in the UK. if you're buying from asia you should be careful.

ReputationRep:
    I only ever use ebay.co.uk. Usually to order small things. I get a lot of old music from there. {gazes lovingly at the Europe tour poster above her bed}

ReputationRep:
    when Gareth was talking about being in the TA to the "new guy" and was talking about how he bought a car, did it up but actually cost him more than what he actually paid for it, hehe

i don't know when the all three parts come out, but when it does, i'm definately getting it! The Office is a classic!
    lol oh right, i can't really remember that bit. but i love that episode when the computer geek comes in to repair the computer! lol, classic!

yeah, i wanted to buy it ages ago but i am waiting for them to have all 3 parts. series 1,2 and final episodes. its a must have!

ReputationRep:
    i've never got tricked into anything, and i must have bought and saved hundreds on . i got like cds, dvds and stuff there. i also got meplayer on there

but watchout where it comes from though, should be ok as long as its in the UK. if you're buying from asia you should be careful.

lol, i think someone was selling a kettle once :confused: but you could see his reflection in it. I think that was a joke as he was naked :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I only ever use ebay.co.uk. Usually to order small things. I get a lot of old music from there. {gazes lovingly at the Europe tour poster above her bed}
    lol, yeah thats the one you're meant to use, but you get to choose items avlaible to the UK.

lol you like europe?? i only know one of their songs.. yep! the final countdown!

ReputationRep:
    I love Europe! It's such a shame people only know the Final Countdown

ReputationRep:

lol you like europe?? i only know one of their songs.. yep! the final countdown!

a song i'm glad i do not own

ReputationRep:
    a song i'm glad i do not own
    Bah boring person! It's a great song!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.