Abdullah IGCSE
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Guys im taking CIE Maths 0580.And im really struggling with vector geometry :/ and i really need help in it as it ALWAYS comes in past papers if anyone has any resource on that thanks! and BTW you tube does not have gcse level resources on that topic

thanks
undercxver
Badges: 17
Report 4 years ago
Help for vectors can be found under the geometry section: http://www.examsolutions.net/maths-r...her/module.php
Abdullah IGCSE
Rep:
?
Thanks i hope this is enough for me to know for my exam
fatima1998
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
why dont you look it up youtube... doesn't matter what exam board you are doing, the content is the same... try exam questions on vectors -sure it will help.. i also struggled with vectors when i had to do my GCSEs but they were fine afterwards
Abdullah IGCSE
Rep:
?
you sure it wont matter ? ,and does this apply to physics and chemistry
fatima1998
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Abdullah IGCSE)
you sure it wont matter ? ,and does this apply to physics and chemistry
vectors aren't different in other exam boards... its just the style of the question that may vary...

for physics and chemistry - search up the topic e.g. mitosis and you'll tonnes of videos on it which cover the same content... if not sure ask your teacher about it
Abdullah IGCSE
Rep:
?
I have study leave starting today and my teachers are very bad.From your talk you seem to have more experience then them with IGCSE/GCSE.

Thanks alot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (682)
33.78%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (859)
42.55%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (387)
19.17%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed