Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Sydney, staying at Bondi for the first week.
    dont think you understand how jealous i am

i really wanna go there!

got relatives near melbourne so hope i can get there sometime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Cheers, the moosus has been nagging me about it for years, its easier just to go live there than try to shut her up...

Basically I just have to apply for residency which will be no problemo. Might scout out some land and stuff when I'm over there if I get the chance.
    lol

it really is my dream

taling to my mate about it tonite coincidently, been wanting to visit there for years now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    wouldn't a mongoose be more use?

MB
    Yes that is what I thought when I saw this program on TV where if you have a snake you call the people out and they let a meerkat loose in the house. It just finds the snake in a matter of seconds. No idea why they have meerkats instead of mongooses. Ah well.

ReputationRep:
    Pig, the weather is great! You chose a good time to come! Still will be cold, but coming from the UK it will be nothing.

Actually today in the Sunshine State im wearing a sun dress, no need for a jumper or anythin in the sun, but it will get cold by this afternoon!

Serious Narb: Come to Queensland! we have the best beach culture in AUS, then you can come and see me!

ReputationRep:
    How much is a meerkat? Will it gobble up the snake where I can't see it or will it bring it to me or something?
    Is there a similar thing for spiders?

ReputationRep:
    I really hate snakes cant even watch them on the telly without squirming about in my chair....makes me feel very unmanly dont mind spiders tho....or bears, in fact i quite lke bears - do they have bears in oz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    I really hate snakes cant even watch them on the telly without squirming about in my chair....makes me feel very unmanly dont mind spiders tho....or bears, in fact i quite lke bears - do they have bears in oz?
    only at the Zoo. There is a panther on the loose up in VIC or NSW though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    aww what snakes are seriously cooool, really wana get one

For a month i saw no wild snakes, and only two big spiders, one of which was creeping up my chair in the car - lucky i'm not scared of spiders because it was huge by an Englishmans standards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    For a month i saw no wild snakes, and only two big spiders, one of which was creeping up my chair in the car - lucky i'm not scared of spiders because it was huge by an Englishmans standards.
    GOd I hate spiders

I hate spiders so so bad

Oh god, spiders

lol, spiders are cute, and cool, they strut. I'll use this as my random thread to say goodnight, i always pick a thread to say it because i don't want to begin a new thread just to say it, and i don't want to just vanish.

ReputationRep:
    Its bloody grasshoppers you have to watch out for. God I hate them!

ReputationRep:
    Argh that's it!! I'll just go to New Zealand instead :rolleyes: Just looking at Australia through the airplane window is good enough for me.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.