The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

piginapoke
Sydney, staying at Bondi for the first week.

dont think you understand how jealous i am:biggrin:

i really wanna go there!

got relatives near melbourne so hope i can get there sometime
piginapoke
Cheers, the moosus has been nagging me about it for years, its easier just to go live there than try to shut her up...

Basically I just have to apply for residency which will be no problemo. Might scout out some land and stuff when I'm over there if I get the chance.

lol

it really is my dream

taling to my mate about it tonite coincidently, been wanting to visit there for years now
musicboy
wouldn't a mongoose be more use?

MB

Yes that is what I thought when I saw this program on TV where if you have a snake you call the people out and they let a meerkat loose in the house. It just finds the snake in a matter of seconds. No idea why they have meerkats instead of mongooses. Ah well.
Reply 23
Pig, the weather is great! You chose a good time to come! Still will be cold, but coming from the UK it will be nothing.

Actually today in the Sunshine State im wearing a sun dress, no need for a jumper or anythin in the sun, but it will get cold by this afternoon!

Serious Narb: Come to Queensland! we have the best beach culture in AUS, then you can come and see me!
Reply 24
How much is a meerkat? Will it gobble up the snake where I can't see it or will it bring it to me or something?
Is there a similar thing for spiders?
Reply 25
I really hate snakes cant even watch them on the telly without squirming about in my chair....makes me feel very unmanly dont mind spiders tho....or bears, in fact i quite lke bears - do they have bears in oz?
Reply 26
Cossack
I really hate snakes cant even watch them on the telly without squirming about in my chair....makes me feel very unmanly dont mind spiders tho....or bears, in fact i quite lke bears - do they have bears in oz?

only at the Zoo. There is a panther on the loose up in VIC or NSW though...
Reply 27
Cossack

aww what snakes are seriously cooool, really wana get one
For a month i saw no wild snakes, and only two big spiders, one of which was creeping up my chair in the car - lucky i'm not scared of spiders because it was huge by an Englishmans standards.
Reply 29
tis_me_lord
For a month i saw no wild snakes, and only two big spiders, one of which was creeping up my chair in the car - lucky i'm not scared of spiders because it was huge by an Englishmans standards.

GOd I hate spiders

I hate spiders so so bad

Oh god, spiders :frown:
lol, spiders are cute, and cool, they strut. I'll use this as my random thread to say goodnight, i always pick a thread to say it because i don't want to begin a new thread just to say it, and i don't want to just vanish.
Reply 31
Its bloody grasshoppers you have to watch out for. God I hate them!
Reply 32
Argh that's it!! I'll just go to New Zealand instead :rolleyes: Just looking at Australia through the airplane window is good enough for me.

Latest

Trending

Trending